Friday, September 18, 2009

go gai gai......

this morning i m still sleeping n my hp rang....
my friend call me out n go mid valley
but we are date at afternoon de but he said went earlier lol
den me n my roomate wake up n go our condo downstair hv our brunch....
den we pack our things coz we go bac hometown at night~

we went out at 2.30 sumthing so we reach mid valley at about 3.30++ lol
den we meet my friend wee chez n acc him go shop cloths for long time coz we need to wait another friend zhi cong....
after tat we go buy movie ticket,originally we wan watch "where got ghost",but bcoz of chen lin ard watch so tat make me cannot watch....haiz....damn "bu shuang"
so we watch G-force lol n 3-D de~

the mice is so so so cute........




so we wait cong come lol, at the time i saw my friend kitz n his friend-juz like leehom....omg

after cong come we go sushi king hv our dinner....is so "she chi"





dis my dinner~












we r waiting 4 ours dish...

















times up for start our movie n we go...
after movie den me n lin go bac sgmt~
hahahaha~~~~~~~~~
bye bye bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment